Wednesday, February 3, 2010

001

It happened again. I blew up. Why?

It's not as if I stopped trying.
It's not as if there were moments within that I didn't notice had promise.
But ... have I only ever spoken thoughts to hear myself think?
Have I only ever engaged in discussion to wait my turn to speak?

Why can't I change?
Why can't I want to change?

It has been said there is no new thing under the sun.
I continue learning about many things; this phrase is one of them.
I believe this might be better written:
"... There is no new problem, sin, or pride under the sun."


The upside of a web-journal is convenience of storage.
The downside of a web-journal is convenience of access.
Is privacy truly dead?


I just ... I want to appreciate what I have.
I want to wake up loathe to go to work because I'll be away from my family.
I want to wake up excited about going to work because I'm providing for them.
And I want to wake up genuinely excited about going to work because of the work.

In short, I want to want the dance.
And I keep forgetting to show up for the rehearsal.
And so the dance is much harder than it should be.

I need God.

Don't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment